Camso's new Ice Arrowhead track

hermie

Definitely a different approach. Will be interesting to get people's reviews. First I have heard of this track.

old abe

Interesting, but wasn't CAMSO somehow connected to Russia? :unsure: Made there or such? The first I remembered is Fett Bros offering the CAMSO tracks some years back.

hermie

Interesting, but wasn't CAMSO somehow connected to Russia? :unsure: Made there or such? The first I remembered is Fett Bros offering the CAMSO tracks some years back.
Camso is the new name for camoplast. I believe it's composit may be the company that is connected with Russia. Camso is what comes on all new factory sleds. Would like to see this track offered as a spring order track I would try it.

old abe

Camso is the new name for camoplast. I believe it's composit may be the company that is connected with Russia. Camso is what comes on all new factory sleds. Would like to see this track offered as a spring order track I would try it.
Got all that! Thanks hermie for correcting me. Composit is what I was thinking of. I don't think it ever took hold either.

snoden

How does this compare to the Ice Ripper?
Ice Ripper is a single ply track, and the new Ice Arrowhead is a 2 ply track. Ice ripper studs are straight up on lugs and Ice Arrowhead are angled 15*, 75% are angled for traction and 25% are angled for braking. The lug pattern on the Ice arrowhead repeats every 13th lug instead of every 5th on the Ice Ripper. Both are 2.86 pitch drive but the Ice Arrowhead is 2.52 on lug spacing. This allows for 340 studs in the Ice Arrowhead track compared to 280 in the Ice Ripper. Thats all I got for now.

hermie

Sounds like this track could be the ultimate trail track. Thanks snoden,you got my wheels turning maybe I could use a new track. 😁🤔😂

dfattack

I'd be all over it if there was a button I could push to retract all the little picks so the trailer and garage floor wouldn't get destroyed.