Captain's Choice Exhaust

snootbiscuit

been in the bus. for 25 yrs. as a tech. mercs and corsas are nice kits and work well!on my last boat , i installed imco's kit. Imco makes quality stuff too! it was priced rite, that was 6 yrs. ago, but the thing i liked about it was that i could set it anwhere in between, not just full on or off! they also sell all the tips, elbows ect..

dragon_07

Corsa Captains Call

I have the corsa captains call and would like to ask a technical question: when i open the exhaust why does it draw my battery way down? I am not trying to get off topic but i thought maybe someone on this thread could offer some insight. Other than that I love the system, it sounds nice when closed and is loud when open which means it sounds even better!

wilson

there's an electric solenoid that holds the "flappers" open...one on each side. then when you turn the switch or key off they slam shut...sooooo they use battery power to hold them open

whitedust

Why dump 3 grand into a 21 Rinker . I don't mean to discourage but it is a total waste of money. Sell the boat toss in the 3 grand and buy a Sea Ray. Problem solved.

Agree with polarisrider1 Sea Ray nice step up from Rinker & will hold value. Rinker nice package for money but no Sea Ray by a long shot. No recouping exhaust mod $$$ expense on Rinker 5 year old boat time to move up while you still can get good trade in on Rinker. Boat builders that survived getting ready to make lots of new less expensive lighter models good time in recession to retool go all fiberglass get rid of all wood. If you have any wood in construction of your boat will soon be dated tech & lose value. Move up to all fiberglass while wood construction still in transition to all fiberglass don't get stuck holding old tech. If you not getting tranferrable lifetime hull warranty on hull you can bet wood is still being used. This is as big as rider forward on sleds. Get ahead of the curve while you can.

ubee

This thread has turned into brand bashing !!, 700 justs wants a nice sweet sounding exhaust(the most bang for the buck)

Attachments

• 66177.jpg
    66177.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 108280.jpg
    108280.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
  • av-38.gif
    av-38.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 23
  • CA_0805_02A.jpg
    CA_0805_02A.jpg