Cat releases 2025 model lineup

euphoric1

that black 858 looks BAD ASS!!! like the black and green too! been following more on that 858 motor, and im not a fancy guage guy but that new garmin inspired gage is pretty sweet too! The Cat is DIFINATELY BACK!!

Last edited:

JeffB

How about, is there any Trail class sleds?
Sure is abe. Entire lineup if anybody wants to look them up.

Attachments

• ac1.png
    ac1.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ac2.png
    ac2.png
    58 KB · Views: 27
  • ac3.jpg
    ac3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 27

1fujifilm

Kens sports in Kaukauna has new 24 ZR 800's for $13,999 plus $200 doc fee. $4,000 off msrp, hate to have spring ordered a 24 and be upside down galore.

Last edited:

Hoosier

Kens sports in Kaukauna has new 24 ZR 800's for $13,999 plus $200 doc fee. $4,000 off msrp, hate to have spring ordered a 24 and be upside down galore.
One thing hasn't changed since Textron took over, A/C likes to screw their dealers and customers over.
Don't think anyone would be surprised that those are the last of the procross chassis.

old abe

The worst problem AC has now, is the lack of AC retail dealerships. And those that are left, are practically non existent. Hard to sell whatever if the customer has to travel too far of distance to buy, or for service work.

euphoric1

in my business seeing manufacturers looking for fewer larger dealerships, maybe Cat doing the same. If the Catalyst chassis lives up to the hype I doubt it will affect sales much, not to mention the way the seasons have been changing and big snow becoming more and more concentrated, having dealers at every corner with millions of dollars of inventory in the field financed by both the dealer and Cat I'm sure we will see a shift in numbers of dealers and reserve inventories as well. Im sure this season as it continues will hurt the entire industry and force some rethinking. just my opinion and what I see in my industry.

old abe

in my business seeing manufacturers looking for fewer larger dealerships, maybe Cat doing the same. If the Catalyst chassis lives up to the hype I doubt it will affect sales much, not to mention the way the seasons have been changing and big snow becoming more and more concentrated, having dealers at every corner with millions of dollars of inventory in the field financed by both the dealer and Cat I'm sure we will see a shift in numbers of dealers and reserve inventories as well. Im sure this season as it continues will hurt the entire industry and force some rethinking. just my opinion and what I see in my industry.
Perhaps that's so? However, my very loyal AC riding friends have mostly all went with Poo, and Doo, solely because of the dealer dilemma.