Catalyst Demo Riders Please Respond!

A fired rode one Saturday. He said from his text back to me was "Worth the wait, was well worth it, light playful sled".. He is a die hard CAT guy, currently rides an '18 ZR8000. I am not sure which model he rode, but I'm sure it was the trail machine as that is all we ride.

1fujifilm

A fired rode one Saturday. He said from his text back to me was "Worth the wait, was well worth it, light playful sled".. He is a die hard CAT guy, currently rides an '18 ZR8000. I am not sure which model he rode, but I'm sure it was the trail machine as that is all we ride.
Your point is key!
If you ride a Cat and have not ridden current year Poo and Doo, your gonna love the Catalyst.
Have to ride em all.

Bear

wiscrev

Really surprised that this post didn't generate a better conversation. Anyone else get out to ride one?
Me, too, as there were many riders there both days. On Saturday I know there was a waiting line to take a ride. You had to sign up and then received a time that you would take the test run. Talked to one guy and he had over a 2 hour wait so maybe, as there were a lot of people, not many wanted to wait their turn. Just sayin'.

eagle1

No point in trying to ride one if you can't buy one🤷🏼‍♂️......after year an half roll out.🤦🏼‍♂️