Check it out- Deb and Jim are selling the Kruppsmart!

scottiking

This from the Krupps facebook page:
Good morning Krupper’s
Still snowing........... I like these patterns!
Fresh look everyday!
This pic is looking at our field and as you can see the banks of snow are getting big enough that it’s getting hard to see the trailers parked in our lot!
More lake effect is in the forecast through tomorrow so stay tuned!

I would like to also mention an exciting opportunity for someone’s dream to live in this awesome community!
Deb and Jim Saur who bought the Kruppsmart from Richard and Sandy in 2004 have decided it’s time to put it up for sale!
With all their grandkids and more on the way they feel that it’s time to retire and enjoy more family time!

For someone who dreams of moving up to the UP this would be an awesome opportunity to buy a “Turn key operation” that has been very successful since the 1970’s!
For those who don’t know about this cute little store it’s right on M26 and Trail 3 here in Twin Lakes Mi
It has premium and regular unleaded gas, a propane station, awesomePasties,deli,camping, Snowmobile gear, groceries,off sale liquor sales,and a little bit of everything a person would need!
Richard and Sandy bought it in 1994 and built it up till 2004 when they sold it to Deb and jim Saur and Deb and Jim and their great crew of workers helped it thrive to what it is today!
So if anyone out there would like a piece of the UP dream please give Jim Saur a call @ 906-288-3202 for any more details and price!
This is fore sale by owner so you won’t find it on line anywhere!
Don’t miss out on an awesome opportunity!
Please share and get the word out for our friends!
Have a great day

Im thinking Lenny?
or Skylar?
Who else becides me should do this? Hmmmmm

Scottiking OUT

6mile

I hope the find a good buyer. Would hate to see the place close. But Both previous statements are true IMO.

snomoman

Been there sooo many times. First time around 1997 on a tour to copper harbor. A pasty with gravy on the side, bear claw & hot chocolate. Yum yum yum.. I want some

DamageInc

Might be a little tough with the other gas station reopening up now.

That's probably why it's for sale. Their gas sales will likely drop off a lot, which means less people coming inside to spend more money.

Back when the BP was open, we always went there for gas, and only went to Krupp's if we wanted something quick to eat.