Cold/Flu bummer

dfattack

I did get the Jab and I'am starting to regrett it because of what you said. I was never isolated, but I don't work with many people. Most of my exposure to the sickneses are from my rugrats. I have always been able to eat, drink and use vitamins to shorten stuff or avoid it, not working this year.
I'm not a doctor but I would imagine the negative consequences of getting the shot may diminish over time especially once you start getting exposed to the outside world thereby giving your immune system a workout. Stay healthy, workout if you don't do a job that demands physical activity, eat right and we should all get back to pre-covid normal. Those are my thoughts. :)

1fujifilm

Fuji, seems the "deal days" are a thing of the past, eh. Perhaps never to return as these companies change, adjust their business models?
Deals are there, I just moved to different products/brands.
New 2022 Ram Big Horms are 18% off..plus Stellantis mauled $1,750-$2,750 off private offer that's stackable.
Etc..

chunk06

Deals are there, I just moved to different products/brands.
New 2022 Ram Big Horms are 18% off..plus Stellantis mauled $1,750-$2,750 off private offer that's stackable.
Etc..
Can you give some names of dealers that are giving discounts on Rams like that? My local dealers are being stubborn yet

1fujifilm

Can you give some names of dealers that are giving discounts on Rams like that? My local dealers are being stubborn yet
-Ray in Fox Lake, WI
-Bergstrom.
Gandrud. Not advertising but will match Bergstrom. Same at SL.

Don't buy the V6, terrible resale value.
Easily get 11k off of a 60k truck..try for more if you feel like playing the game.

1fujifilm

Sl

Sleds??????
Dealers are selling plenty at 15-21k, so have I.
There is a perceived and actual shortage so people pony up..FOMO.
FYI; prices stink but Hexco has a few 23 850 Gade ADR's for 14,600..ask for Nick Toney. Add tax and reg only..no other fees.
Watch out for unscrupulous dealers advertising cheap then add 1.1k in fees..sad sacks.

Last edited:

jonesin

I'm not a doctor but I would imagine the negative consequences of getting the shot may diminish over time especially once you start getting exposed to the outside world thereby giving your immune system a workout. Stay healthy, workout if you don't do a job that demands physical activity, eat right and we should all get back to pre-covid normal. Those are my thoughts. :)
i hope that you are right and its just a coincidence and todays instant news cycle that makes it seem like people are dropping for no good reason

old abe

i hope that you are right and its just a coincidence and todays instant news cycle that makes it seem like people are dropping for no good reason
I've had this cold crap now for 4 weeks, and just now getting over it. Neighbor had it for over 7 weeks.