Cold weather!

david

I remember i asked earlier about this particular topic, and you stated that "flip" was not the best term. Could these somewhat lower temps be a start to the winter or is it just a taste that will go away to return later?

David S

david

I would also like to ad that about 1 and 1/2 hours drive north of me has the next two weeks with weather predicted (with the exception of one day) all with a daily high below freezing. (that is most of the reason i am asking)

john

David-

To me it looks like the "flip" has gotten underway. I realize that huge storms are not dumping on the Midwest, but snows have started to fly and temps are average to below vs. the above we had in Sept, Oct and early Nov.

As for it sticking for the rest of the winter, that is impossible to tell, but I do like the fact that it has happened about as I thought and when I thought. That alone adds credibility to the idea that it will repeat itself for much of the winter.

Even in the coldest and snowiest of winters there are always breaks in the cold and snowy conditions, so do not let an interval of less cold and snowy weather concern you. However, if we do have a break in the next week or two and then get back into the cold and snow shortly after that, then it would say to me the winter could be one as my seasonal outlook hinted at.

-John