Coloma Area Directions

rpm

We put in at the High School in Coloma yesterday. As we headed south on trail 590 to 59 we came across a Marathon Station that people were unloading at. Would anyone know the address to that unloading area. That seems like a better spot for me to unload at. I am coming from the south suburbs of Chicago and going up 94.

mustsled2

take 294 south to 94 into michigan. You want to go to exit#30(napier rd.) Make a right and you will run right into the marathon. It will be about 5 miles,and it is a stop sighn. How were the trails?

arcticman

napier ave and M-140 turn east at exit 30 or south at exit 41 Watervielet.Put some miles on for me stuck in TN for work.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good thing mustsled2 chimed in, I live real close to Coloma, WISCONSIN, and I was having a hard time figuring out why you would be coming up on 94 instead of I39. LOL.

rpm

mustsled2

Thanks for the directions. I would be heading north on 94 from I80. I gave the local snowmobile club a call and they gave the same directions off of Napier Road. The trails were great, being that its only 1&1/2 hours from home it was a huge difference in the snow totals. They got quite a bit of LES for the last 24hrs.

dab102999

More comin' too. Another spot to drop is in niles. That will take about 20 miles off your trip I think. Get off on 12 and head east. Go thru niles and 12 turns into 60 and you will see lots of places that will let you park and drop. Gas right there also. 40 miles to Coloma from there. 20 miles to Edwardsburge from there. Coloma good for north route and niles is good if you want to go south route to Vandalia.