Comfortable Shoes

camping4me

I know they are not "cool" but Crocs are very comfortable shoes - especially if you are on your feet all day. They make a ton of different styles. Go online to their website.

rtrypwr

Funny that you mention those. I have a pair and they are comfy once you get the laces tied. The laces do not tighten easily though. I was in a shop yesterday and one of the people working there tapped me on the shoulder to show me his Keen shoes. I guess I should be proud of those shoes.:)
I compare them to a Merril shoe with more support and better soles.

Keen used to be a major supporter to the Sierra Club, which is pretty anti-snowmobiling. I see they are not listed on their benefactors list anymore though...
http://www.sierraclub.org/benefactors/

On my feet and a lot of moving around in my shop. Found some shoes from cintas which is a uniform company. Have been wearing them for 10 yrs. usually last me about 9 mo. They come with different thickness of insole to accomadate your width of your feet. They are called the air disc II. I think they are around 50 bucks. I usually have two pairs all times, one for work and the other work nice wear and then switch at 9 mo. and order another pair. Works good for me and until I found these I tried alot of shoes and these are my solution. Good luck

mjkaliszak

I like Merrills. They really support and fit well. Pricey but what the h#$%?

I have had 3 pairs of merrils, put the odor eaters in they seem to not be well ventinalted. Love crocs for airports & day to day bumming around, they are light. not good on smooth wet surfaces.

sledder66

comfy shoes

Keen's, most assuredly.

I just bought my second pair this past weekend, and still wear the first pair that I bought over three years ago. Glad to see they stopped supporting the Sierra Club.