Communication Devices

hednup2

Few years back I got info and a CD from a booth at a show where these 2 guys made these devices out of their basements, there was a 2 year wait cuz they were the only 2 who made em. You could hook up your cell phone, Ipod, was voice activated and range was about 1 mile from the person that was behind you and it was reliable, I want to say it was called The Snow Phone but not sure. Well anyway this is what I'm interested in getting info about about. Any suggestions? Thanks

M

mrskidoobydoobydoo

to me it sounds like a good idea but since i havnt heard of it or anything like it and if that was the only time you did more than likely they discontinued them or are just waiting and making it better

edmarino

I know this is not the people you are talking about but Collett Comunicator can do what you are describing.

sleddog66

Ya chatterbox has many options of what you describe also. A 1 mile range is not enough IMO. I run a 5 mile unit, and the reality is they all seem to only get about 1/4 of what they say.....so a 1 mile would only go @ 1/4 mile. I have tried many brands, and this seems to be true. I am currently running the GMSXR 5 mile from chatterbox. It is the best unit that I have run, but it is still not all that great, but better than nothing IMO