Communicators

polarisrider1

lcfcats, I have 3 sets of Collett communicators for sale. 2 sets are for 2 up riding and 1 solo set. They work great with full face helmets. give away price.

fjr4me

There are a lot of choices for the bikes.

I would look at the following:

Autocom: www.autocom.co.uk
StarCom: www.starcom1.com
Chatterbox: www.chatterboxusa.com

My wife and I use an Autocom but have friends that use the StarCom1 and love it.

Our Autocoms have been performing flawlessly since 2001 but I think I may choose one of the StarCom products when these fail, if they ever fail that is.

marty700

I've used Collett Communicators for over ten years. Our family now has five of them. They have worked very well even in the harshest conditions and the manufacturer stands by their product very well. We have had two units damaged by younger kids dropping the helmets on the frozen ground or concrete and breaking the cord connection or a control knob. Collett fixed them both at minimal cost. Many snowmobilers use this system, which can be helpful on the trail (you can "tune" out others by switching to your "club" or secondary channel).

ezra

I have had some nady's for about 5 yrs. thay work well I olny use when with the wife on longer rides maby 2 times a year.thay are a walky talky type with corded spekers and mic with ptt.I like the ptt alot. I keep them in the handelbar bag and unplug when geting off sled. You can plug Ipod in to them .thay use alot of AA bats I should prob get rechargable but like I sed thay get used maby 2 times a year.you cant hold a long chat when driving more of a left right piss stop ect ect.when stoped you can chat well.thay say 3 mi. Not. maby on a 3 Mi flat corn field but not in the woods maby 3/4.thay have alot of ch to pick from.I cant remember but I think I got new on ebay for under 200 bucks for 2.