Conover WI

Would anyone have some updates on this area , looking to go up this coming weekend but if it's not looking good then will continue going North Thanks !

thin and icy, marginal in town, , as usual, gets better farther out....But better from Mi 2 north.....some lt snow forecasted this week, but we need a dump in Vilas.

JimAndros

Rode Conover to ER (45S/17N to eagle lake to 10W) yesterday afternoon. Very light traffic, trails rough & ice in corners. Best trail was 10W and I can say that was good. Straight-aways have snow but needed grooming. Return trip took place about 6PM, 10W/13N to 45N. Again very little traffic and rough with ice in corners. On a positive note, the traffic I did see was driving slow.

Same basic report from Thursday with Venturenorth (above) Land-O/Conover

JimAndros

Heavy traffic yesterday with the Blizzard Blast and all. Went out grooming last night, -21 when I was finishing up, trail set up quick. Entire west 1/2 will be very good to excellent today. Chad groomed the east 1/2, I assume you will find that the same.

Last edited:
Good to know you great groomers are out there sprucing things up!

Got up here to bring back / pick up some taxes. Leaving in a little while. Might get up again next weekend with my daughter. Do you wanna ride if we come up? Let me know when you could, if you want to get together.