consumer service run arond

snobinge

Sounds like the real issue is between the dealer and the manufacturer.....If the dealer is not funded appropriately by the manufacturer for the work performed. Sounds like Medicare/Medicaid! ;) I feel that I should be able to take my sled/truck to any dealer that represents my brand! I know that the dealer did not make any margin on my snow check this year. It would seem the only revenue they would get would be from service or parts. I can tell you I have never, including my recent snow check, purchased a sled from the dealer I use for service. I can say that I doo purchase many accessories and parts from them.

polaris2

The problem is not Heydays purchase's or the dealers that sell there. I'm just saying when I call the factory consumer services the only answers they seem to have is sorry we can't help you. They don't seem to want to honor warranty's and/or stand behind there products. I look foreward to attending Heydays and buying items again this fall from all the great sellers that bring there products there to sell. I can relate to the problems the dealers must have with some of the companies they carry products for.

Sent an E-mail to the Heydays dealer I purchased the item from explaining the problems. They responded back that they will look into seeing what they can do for me. I will wait and see how it all works out. If all works out I will post dealers name.