Cooke City Sledding Video

driftjumper

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NhILf-Az8Zk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

L

lenny

wow, that's just plain torture right now but I'm a glutton for punishment and a BIG AMEN to that.

polarisrider1

12 hours and I will be on my way to Cooke City, Got the Rottweilers a 50# bag of food and left the toilet lid up so they will be fine! Just kidding. I live in a retirement community and the seniors make our Dogs look like sissies! Packed and ready to roll!

snoseekr2

12 hours and I will be on my way to Cooke City, Got the Rottweilers a 50# bag of food and left the toilet lid up so they will be fine! Just kidding. I live in a retirement community and the seniors make our Dogs look like sissies! Packed and ready to roll!

Pr1 i am soooo jealous right now ! Have fun in cook, and be safe can"t wait till march.....

willey

Pics Wayne! Send them as soon as you can!!!