Covid

Sweep800

Spent last weekend up In The St Germain area . 3 of the six of us so far came back with Covid. Me being one of them. Be careful out there! Been quarantined to my basement for the last two days. The bad part is my youngest son took the tv to college! lol have decent body aches and chills so far.

euphoric1

you know what they say... follow the science, and the science has spoken. Glad to hear this all you experienced, some people never knew they had it, some people had the sniffles, some got very sick, and some died unfortunately, I'm not vaccinated either but know I have had it, and the news confirmed the chance I was willing to take. Hope you recover fully without any long-term effects

old abe

the good news is now though.... CDC declared or admitted today that natural immunity is 3 to 5 times better than being vaccinated!!! Of course, it was probably known and never admitted to.
You'll be all "snowed in" by tomorrow morning!

snobuilder

We as a society thin out these viruses as time goes on and develop herd immunity ever since man was either created or a fish was created and then crawled out of water and became a monkey. This one was different. The government interfered with the normal progression it should have taken .
Here we sit finally doing what would have come naturally if left alone

snobuilder

Wife and I both had it March 1-4, 2020.... not tested too early in the game, we're both in 60's had every symptom that eventually came out.

hemi_newman

I had it couple months ago and now my wife has it. I did not get tested nor will I ever take a Fauci test. My wife got tested and came back positive. Just the common cold for us. She got the jab and I will never get it. She is regretting taking the jab.

hermie

Pretty much if you aren't going to sit in your house and do nothing right now you are most likely going to get it. Most the places up north have been packed all winter. The week after New years a bunch of places were shut down due to most of the staff having covid. It's the new normal.

Sweep800

I normally wouldn’t get tested either, but we were supposed to babysit my 4 month old grandson this weekend so I didn’t want to take any chances. This was definitely a little worse than the common cold for me.

xsledder

I normally wouldn’t get tested either, but we were supposed to babysit my 4 month old grandson this weekend so I didn’t want to take any chances. This was definitely a little worse than the common cold for me.
Do you have your sense of taste and smell? I hear Omicron doesn't take away those senses like the original and Delta did.

hemi_newman

This still makes me pissed off to this day, I’m a firefighter and we had 2 kids die in a head on crash. As we are putting the bodies into body bags the corner take a Q-tip and swabs the deceased for covid. Think about that for minute. Wake up people. My rant is done.

euphoric1

But nobody has died from pneumonia or the flu for two years!!!! Even cancer deaths are down!!! Amazing!!!
Isn't that just amazing!!! and quote me if I am wrong but weren't they saying this was going to be one of the worst years for flu? hmmmmm

mezz

Do you have your sense of taste and smell? I hear Omicron doesn't take away those senses like the original and Delta did.
Delta is a variant, Omicron is also a variant which is allegedley not as severe, but why are the hospitalizations higher than the original outbreak? My daughters, son-in-laws & 8 grand kids have had it except the little guy whos only 1 1/2. Older kids got it in school & shared the illness in their respective households. Thankfully, no real serious effects, they were all pretty sick, but not hospital sick. Who knows what lasting effects this may have with them down the road, I am hopeful that it will be none.