crooked creek lodge

renegade_x

just wondering if anyone has rode at crooked creek and how ya liked it. Looking to do some off trail riding, any input would be great. thanks

cuzzinolaf

We almost booked with them after speaking with them at Hay Days. I did lots of research and found out we wanted to be further up the mountain towards the pass. We're staying at a cabin near Lava Mountain Lodge now. I have heard good and bad about that area.

junior1

we have stayed at the line shack and the sawmill which are just down the road riding out of there has never been a problem for us.

utcroger

just wondering if anyone has rode at crooked creek and how ya liked it. Looking to do some off trail riding, any input would be great. thanks

It's all good riding out west, have been out to that area quite a few times, the more you go the more you'll enjoy it, spend a day just checking out the trails, you find some nooks to go explore, up towards togadee, just to the south, is plenty of good riding, both sides of the hwy. Ride careful and have fun!!! you'll go again!

snowbound

I've stayed there twice and enjoyed it. Nice cabins and restaurant. The trails and parking area (if needed) are just a short distance way. They also had rentals (Ski Doo) and service/fuel the times I was there.

longtrack

There is some excellent Riding down by Crooked Creek. We stay near Lava Mtn also and go South to the Crooked Creek area more than North to Tog.

I like Lava Mtn because you are in the Middle of the whole system and we stay by Mary at Pinnicle.

red_dog

Have stayed at Crooked Creek many times and have enjoyed every minute of it. Few years ago they had hot Brazilian girls and one heck of a New Years party! Also, they let me use their shop after-hours to work on my sled one year. Access to the trails\gas\food is all right there and other places for food\gas are close by...Sawmill and Line Shack.

renegade_x

thank you for all the replys, it helped a lot. i think we are going to book it here pretty quick for crooked creek, going in february, cant wait