Cutters

renegade

I used a cutter this weekend for the kids and went on a 75 mile ride. They loved it! Even fought over who was riding in it next. I was really surprised how well it towed and just worked in general. Much more comfortable for me, and the kids. I'm surprised they are not more popular. Kinda felt like we were in a parade with all the attention we got from other snowmobilers with smiles and waves in our direction. Anybody else have any experience with these and if they liked it as much as I did?

We had a Cat Cutter in the mid to late 90's. It was nice because our family of 5 could all go for a ride even though we only had one sled at the time. Quite useful. Sold it after a few years for nearly what I paid for it. Wish I kept it as our grandkids are nearly ready for riding.

snowbound83

Thats good to hear I have been looking into getting one for my kids and have been curious how they pulled. Thank you for the information.

T

Team Elkhorn

We had a cutter when our kids were small. Wish we kept it for our Grandkids too. Pulled real easy, I had to keep reminding myself it was back there with my kids. Honestly though, my kids couldn't wait till they could ride on the back of our sleds. I sold it to some friends and their kids loved it.

rocketman356

Use one when the boys where young before they rode thier own,,widen the ski stance and put in a better seat ,,,just be careful when the trails get rough

renegade

I just bought one last night that is in need of a good restoration. Going to "trick it out" this summer, raise the ride height, widen the stance, maybe some coil over springs and a cool paint job. Who knows what else I think of. Looking forward to it!

matman

I had an old Johnson sleigh/cutter that I restored added brake light and other safety stuff. Paid $50 at a garage sale used it 8 years and sold it for $600. I wish I had a barn full of them.
matman