Daily 4 SNOWBUCKS tickets from MSA

russholio

While at the Michigan Snowmobile Association convention last weekend in Traverse City, I picked up 10 raffle tickets to sell as a fundraiser. They are called "Daily 4 SNOWBUCKS" and here's how they work (copied and pasted from MSA's web site):

We have a unique way to maybe win some money for yourself, and also help us fund our safety and awareness campaigns.

Here is how it works: You send in $25.00 to MSEAF (Michigan Snowmobile Education & Advancement Fund) along with your name, address, city, state, zip to the office and we will randomly pull a ticket with a unique four digit number.
We will mail the stub back to you. This four digit number is your number for the entire year starting Jan 1, 2014.

The raffle will have a winner every day of $100.00 for the entire 2014 year. Starting January 1, we will use the late drawing, four digit number drawn, by the Michigan Daily Four game. If your number matches, you win. If we have not sold that number, we draw from all the tickets sold for a winner. So you double your chance of winning!

Your number is good for the whole year and eligible to win every day!

So why not buy one for you and one for your wife, significant other, or friend. Or how about a Great Christmas Gift for the person you always struggle with what to buy!

Checks will mailed out to all the winners within five days of the last day of the preceding month. All the proceeds will go to help MSEAF to fund projects to make Snowmobiling Safe in Michigan!

REMEMBER THIS DRAWING IS FOR EVERY DAY OF 2014

Here is the link to the page on MSA's site if you want to check it out: http://www.msasnow.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=69

MSA ticket.jpg

It will work a little differently since you would be getting the tickets from me instead of the MSA office. If you're interested, please PM me. I will give you my physical address so you can mail me a check (still made out to MSEAF). I will return to you a ticket stub and will forward on to MSA your check along with your ticket. Of course, if you're more comfortable purchasing directly from MSA that's fine too, all the money goes to the same place! :)

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:

russholio

On behalf of MSA, I thank you.....and please let me know if you have a number preference out of those I PM'd you.

russholio

Woodtic, your ticket is ready to go out in tomorrow's mail so look for it in a couple days. The part I send in has a line for your phone number. Please PM me with it if you want me to include it. Thanks again!