Deal of the Day

ajviper

Last edited:

snowbuff

would you say these run true to size? I'm usually between a med and large. Thanks fore the linky. Also, do they have a lot of bulk or are they petty light and thin?

Get the large. The mediums were a little snug. They are not bulky. Very comfortable

snowbuff

Used mine for the first time last night. It was about 8-10 degrees and they worked great!Only used low on the hand warmers. Never even thought about putting them on high. Thanks for the link.

Just sent my cousin down to get a pair.

Last edited:

Dave_B

Got mine yesterday. Very comfortable and warm. I just wish they had the goggle/shield cleaner thingy on the left index finger. I didn't think about that before I bought them. Still nice gloves though.

Dave

fusionfool

We ordered and received the Short Box version. Will be trying them out tomorrow. A pair for the wife and I for $86.38. Can't go wrong for that price.
Thank you for sharing Crash0

tedsnotdead

are these gloves the real deal, because i have leather gloves now that were great for two years, and now this year every time i ride, i seem to get cold fingers and not sure why

scott_l

thanks for the heads up, I purchased a pair.

Got them a couple days ago and went for a ride, they where comfortable, warm, not bad looking, good price BUT too "puffy". I ordered the X-large and had a problem using my brake. There was just to much material/ bulkiness to get my hand from the handlebar to the brake lever (ya it could be done, but not as smooth as other gloves).

Any one else have this problem (i am on a 2006 cat).

But thanks again for the heads up!

snow_monkey

Ok tested them this weekend. Climbed aboard at 9am 19 below zero put on 69 miles very good gloves. They ran small in my opinion, I was glad I ordered the larger size.

fusionfool

We have the short box version. The fit over all was pretty good compared to other gloves I have had "Polaris brand" I have large. My only observation would be the thumbs seem long. Or maybe I have short thumbs :confused:

scottiking

Got mine in the mail today! They are sweet! I'm pretty sure they will be warm! they are warm sitting here on the couch!
Thanks for the tip!
Scottiking OUT