Deal of the Day

snowlover

I have 3 pair of these gloves and love them. I got my first pair a couple of years ago. Those are now used for when I am plowing snow/working. They are pretty beat up from handling the chains when loading and unloading the skidsteer. I bought another pair this fall as a back up pair and then bought another pair just for snowmobiling a few weeks ago. It helps I am only a mile from Cabela's so I can go in there anytime and get them. They were not on sale in the store but they matched the online price.

These gloves are warm and are flexiable. Both of my boys have a pair also and their hands never seem to get cold.

jccams

Extra strings

Already had a pair I bought 2 years ago and just picked up a new pair. Stupid question, what is the purpose of the long drawstring with the round plastic piece on it? My other pair doesn't have this and it really gets in the way and is uncomfortable trying to tuck into the glove.

xcr440

I believe that is to snug up the "collar" on the glove tightly over your jacket. I don't feel its necessary but I'll see when I get them. I may just cut those off.

snow_monkey

Already had a pair I bought 2 years ago and just picked up a new pair. Stupid question, what is the purpose of the long drawstring with the round plastic piece on it? My other pair doesn't have this and it really gets in the way and is uncomfortable trying to tuck into the glove.
Let mine flap around for now!

harski

We have the short box version. The fit over all was pretty good compared to other gloves I have had "Polaris brand" I have large. My only observation would be the thumbs seem long. Or maybe I have short thumbs :confused:

I have the short finger problem then as I was think the fingers were to long? I still like them either way and I'm using them for snowblowing, shoveling and walking the dog. I'll stick with the Doo gloves on the sled for now. Good buy in my book!

Harski

Stack

Just picked the Short Box Pinnacle, the group I was with bought 5 pairs at the Cabelas in Hammond, IN. The in store flyer said 39.99 but we got them for 34.99 at the register...sweet

These will be great backups to my Klim Fusions

Thanks for the headsup on these!

Stack

Last edited: