Dec 10

heitz66

I have time off work December 10 and would like to plan a trip To Upper Wisconsin or Michigan UP. Where should I go to find the best riding conditions.

garyl62

If there is decent snow, best place for that weekend would be around Greenland. Hit Pat's Open House on the 12th, then the Mosquito is having a one year anniversary party for the new owner that same night. Even if the riding isn't great, those would be a couple events that would make for a good weekend.

dwz

Greenland is the only place to BE on 12-12-15, Pats open house-fried turkey and demo rides on both Polaris and Yamaha!

fireworks

If there is decent snow, best place for that weekend would be around Greenland. Hit Pat's Open House on the 12th, then the Mosquito is having a one year anniversary party for the new owner that same night. Even if the riding isn't great, those would be a couple events that would make for a good weekend.

Odds are Greenland, Mass up to Twin Lakes will be your best bet for snow. Not bad if you're planning on breaking in a sled. The open house and Mosquito party should be a blast. I have ridden early December in Bayfield County, WI many times. Trails are closed but you can ride the FR's if you know where your going.

indy_500

Not to be a debbie downer but that date is only a few weeks out and there's hardly any snow up there right now without much in the forecast...

mezz

Not to be a debbie downer but that date is only a few weeks out and there's hardly any snow up there right now without much in the forecast...

But you are being a "Debbie Downer". Ye have little faith little snow hopper, things can change in the blink of an eye. I think Meester Bleezard has a trip planned in that time frame, just watch....:cool:-Mezz

garyl62

We have a trip planned for that weekend and it's getting hard for me to be optimistic!

I have a trip planned as well. I'm heading up no matter if things are rideable or not. Figure a 3 day weekend in the UP going to Pat's Open House and the Mosquito that night is still way better than staying home even if I have to drive the truck everywhere I go!