Dec 12, 13, 14 Rockland, Mass City, Twin Lakes area

M4me

<font color="119911">Some pics from this weekend's ride based out of Rockland.</font>
92139.jpg

92140.jpg

92141.jpg

92142.jpg

92143.jpg

92144.jpg

M4me

<font color="119911">The M is great! I was able to spend some time getting used to the balance of it while carving and now I'm REALLY looking forward to Wyoming next month!
Just a couple tweeks to be done now that I've had some time on it. I'm pretty sure I'm turning the track around to the climb position from powder and I need a 3-4" riser instead of just the 2".
The Hot Dogger works just as well. I cooked a pepperoni Hot Pocket that was pretty darned tasty after playing in the snow!</font>

snoluver1

Looks like you had some decent snow to play in. Not quite like out west but 6 hours is a little easier than 16 eh? I'm headed up to lake linden the day after Chistmas to break in the x/fire. Can't wait to ride again, I'm going crazy!!

S

skylar

Awesome pics!

I see someone has the Simmons snowboards on the Nytro? How does he like them?

M4me

<font color="119911">Andy said that they perform well but has not really formed an opinion yet on how well he likes them. Out west will be the real test.</font>

cuzzinolaf

Great ride for early season conditions. Twin Lakes definitely had more snow than Rockland/Mass. I sent you those pics you requested, Carlton.

*edit* the base was better after Sunday's warm-up and Sunday/Monday snow.