December 1rst

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started snowing in the Fox Valley at noon. Big flakes and lots of them. But we're just north of the line where it turns to rain. Think Snow!

old abe

I'm looking at 4 or so inches out there but there is mud underneath, sad.
Probably try the sled out in a few days once it gets colder.

Bear

Ha ha, you need to get some miles on it to get ready to sell it??? Bet you never thought you'd ride another "beavertailer", eh???

1fujifilm

Ha ha, you need to get some miles on it to get ready to sell it??? Bet you never thought you'd ride another "beavertailer", eh???

Just had the Ranger out and cleared the blacktop/concrete. Very sloppy and there are huge patches of grass with no snow already due to the warm soil.
Oh well, maybe some other storm.

I ain't sellin this sled til I'm done with it in March but did get a new Ram Friday.

Bear

old abe

Just had the Ranger out and cleared the blacktop/concrete. Very sloppy and there are huge patches of grass with no snow already due to the warm soil.
Oh well, maybe some other storm.

I ain't sellin this sled til I'm done with it in March but did get a new Ram Friday.

Bear

I can't keep up with you fuji!!! And we aren't even riding as yet. And no, I'm not buying into you not sellin it, the new Poo that is, or anything for that matter til March!!! Ha ha, seen that picture before!!! The AXYS beavertail is a good ride though. Oh well, I do know my truck will blow your new Ram away, and bad fast!!!

ICT Sledder

I thought the same thing..WTH!
Sounds like they have received about 18 inches near Houghton the past two days..anyone up there?

Bear

You on Facebook? Some pages to like/follow:

Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula - local visitor/tourism bureau
Keweenaw Trail Reports - appears like a good chunk of the posts come from people associated with Keweenaw Trail Services, groomers, club members, etc.
Western & Southern UP Trail Reports - seems like random people in the area interested in sledding and reporting conditions
John Dee Snow Central - well... you know

Some of those might be a little "duh?", but combined they're a real good way to get a beat on trails/snow.