Derby

wirev

Great time this past weekend, races were awesome! 100 lap Enduro got a little slushy but not bad. Looking forward to this weekend for the The Monster Energy backed, SXS Sports Series Arctic Derby Dash. According to what they sent out, they are expecting as many as 150 racers. Excited to go. See WCDC Facebook for more details.

snobuilder

Great time this past weekend, races were awesome! 100 lap Enduro got a little slushy but not bad. Looking forward to this weekend for the The Monster Energy backed, SXS Sports Series Arctic Derby Dash. According to what they sent out, they are expecting as many as 150 racers. Excited to go. See WCDC Facebook for more details.

Love the "upnorth" news....saw the morning news spot about it today. Looked like a great event. We were too busy riding ,but i wish I woulda known, we might have spun over to watch.

wirev

WOW!!! This past weekend of SXS races were awesome. Races were well attended [packed]. Reminded me of the early 90's. Good time by all and the SXS's may return! Hope so as they are a real treat to watch.