Did Travel Wisconsin change their website?

zozo2

Wondering if anyone else is having trouble using Travel Wisconsin which seems to have changed from what it was last year? Seems to take forever now to navigate the snowmobile part of their website. Maybe its just me (a dinosaur) still trying to be like my children when they "fly" through their computers with ease.

jedoyle

Definitely changed this year & not for the best IMO. Maybe I am doing something wrong. How do you get the little detailed info to display bigger? I click on one of the counties and it shows a bunch of tiny info to the left that is hard to read. Not liking it so far.

Tankjo

Yea don"t like new site either
Wondering if anyone else is having trouble using Travel Wisconsin which seems to have changed from what it was last year? Seems to take forever now to navigate the snowmobile part of their website. Maybe its just me (a dinosaur) still trying to be like my children when they "fly" through their computers with ease.

lt250rfd

Had same issues. If get county to show up to right of that window has more info tab. Got more info if updated. Definitely liked the old setup, thought maybe cause accessing through phone.

Seems to be back to normal or easier to navigate now.

Last edited:

zltim

I don't like it either. I almost never like change, yahoo mail is the worst. To get more info you need to click on (more info) on the side of the county general info.

Its clumsy to say the least. No one seems to test their super updates on the end user. I would sure volunteer to test their crap. I would make the programmers run for cover whenever I came into their department because I was having a problem with their 'new' updates. I always seemed to find the bugs they didn't.

snobuilder

i don't like it either. I almost never like change, yahoo mail is the worst. To get more info you need to click on (more info) on the side of the county general info.

Its clumsy to say the least. No one seems to test their super updates on the end user. I would sure volunteer to test their crap. I would make the programmers run for cover whenever i came into their department because i was having a problem with their 'new' updates. I always seemed to find the bugs they didn't.

well said!!!