Does a Doo Renagade fit in a 10' trailer?

5slednx

Just like the title says, Anyone haul a Ski Doo Renegade in a 10' enclosed triton? Just curious if they fit.

saber

It will fit, I had to move the tie down bar forward 1 hole. Took 2 minutes but you need a pair of snap ring pliers to do it.

saber

oh yeah, and if it is a drive on/drive off like mine is the skiis are too far into the nose to open the top from the front so you will be backing it out.

legend02

I have an 02 R & R trailer with the flip up aluminum top. My 2011 Renedgade fits front to back with no issues, but was a little close to the top, to I put an Eyebolt in the rear hole tie down hole ( use the front one for the bar) and use a motorcycle strap to pull it down a few inches while I'm trailering to avoid the top messing up the windshield.

sleddindoo09

My '09 renegade fit in my '09 R&R 10' tilt enclosed, but legend02 is right about the windshield. If you have he factory (taller) windshield, it will rub when you close the cap. I put the short fly screen on and didn't have any issues, or you can use a standard bath towel - fold it twice and drape it over the top of the windshield before you close the cap.

Last edited: