Don't put away those sleds just yet

6hundy6

snow can go

As much as i love sledding, the snow can go now. Yesterday was my first full day out of the shop and onto the golf course. things could get ugly if our snow cover doesnt get the heck out of here (turf wise). 2 and a half fairways flooded, pumping water as I type. Back to work for this doggie!

my secret to sanity, less people, more dogs...

MZEMS2

She's put away and not comin' out til November some time. You can keep the white stuff for now.

elf

I'm going for the final ride tomorrow. Under a winter storm watch for the north shore, up to 8" tomorrow. perfect way to end the year!

rmk4ever

I'm going for the final ride tomorrow. Under a winter storm watch for the north shore, up to 8" tomorrow. perfect way to end the year!

I'm with you on that!!! Hopefully they get "it" this time unlike the 12-16 they were suppose to get last time! I've put my sleds away twice this yr, I can do it again!:D

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
My sled and my brothers are sitting on the 18" of snow left in the yard, patiently waiting.

L

lenny

a good steady snow now in Greenland

Attachments

• 4-3 005.jpg
    4-3 005.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 4-3 002.jpg
    4-3 002.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 55

indy_500

It was snowing here pretty good this morning, thundering the whole time, then sleeting, then raining, and back to sleeting.

elf

I got 145 mles on today up on the north shore. Snowing so hard itwas tough to keep the goggles clean. I'll get some pictures up later.