dual liner

14snow

I just bought a new pickup truck and would like feedback on a bed-liner called the dual liner,if anyone has comments on it that would be great,thanks.

timo

never heard of it. i would go with a spray liner. i got one 13 years ago by Linex. cost me $450. best money ever spent. no rust between liner and bed. the liner never chipped, never faded, I've even been loading my sled on it for 13 years and the carbides never even dig thru it. the stuff it bullet proof.

radsrh

Ditto on the spray in liner, I have had mine for 10 years and completely bullet proof. Hauled anything and everything with no problems oil gas spilled batteries and just wash it out. Had a propane cylinder get loose and put a softball sized dent in the wheel well and the liner dented with it never chipped or pealed and is still protecting that area to this day.

scottiking

I have a Dura liner? if thats what ya mean, I like it! it has the skidproof coating and it fits great!
I would prefer the spray in one but I get a new truck every 2 years and swap it into the next truck!

Scottiking OUT