Dubois and Togwotee WY 11-15 Feb

cat_m7

Just got back from an awesome time in Wyoming.
I don't care what anyone says, the 60+ hours of riding in the truck to get there and back was worth it! (And always will be!!)

Breathtaking views!
71765.jpg

71766.jpg

A little powder busting.
71767.jpg

Getting stuck at the BOTTOM of the hill!
71768.jpg

And again!
71769.jpg

Watch them Tree holes!
71770.jpg

She was all smiles knowing the guys would dig it out for her!
71771.jpg

Awesome hills to climb and get stuck on!
71772.jpg

I'll get some more posted later.

cat_m7

I live near Flint Michigan.
12 hours to MN to link up with the rest of the group plus 18 hours from there to Wyoming = 30 hours one way. Battled crazy head winds and some ice on the way out and snow, ice, winds and freezing rain on the way back.
"5 days of riding out west, PRICELESS!"

71814.jpg

71815.jpg

71816.jpg

71817.jpg

cat_m7

Just a reminder for you guys heading west, check snow conditions with the locals when you get there. Where we went last week the top 2 feet of snow was ideal. Under that it was pure sugar snow. As you can see in a couple of the pictures above, it would suck the sled right under.

jjg, if your staying in Dubois,the new sled shop next to the Super 8 is very helpfull. They sell trail permits, have maps, and if you ask, they'll give you what they know about the conditions.

Hope the info is helpful.

johnmaster

Nice, very nice. Hopefully the snow holds out for us, we'll be there in 30 days!!! I can't wait for the deep powder carving! Last year was 28 hours there from west of Milwaukee, we got slowed down by that early March storm that shut down I-90 and a chunk of I-80. Sucked getting there but the snow is so worth it.