Eagle River area pit stops?

whitedust

Sweetwater close to the Derby Inn. Very Snowmobiler friendly good food. No idea about service now days sit at the bar or tables near the bar.

mnystrom

Park at at the ice castle in ER !
Walk across the street and go to Smugglers for a pop and lunch.
Famous for his hot sauces!!!!

improved700

East of ER is 12 Pines and the Nutty Squirrel. Pitlicks on Sand Lake is good also.
If you want to make a nice loop, he east on 70 about 7 miles or so. Head south to Three Lakes.
then over to Sugar Camp, St Germain and back to ER.

3 weeks ago, could not get into Sayner Pub. Over capacity on Saturday at 1pm.

Make sure you stop in ER at the Ice Castle. Really cool at night.

St Germain Radar Run will be packed. But will be fun.

Also nice loop is east into Forest County, back north along the MI border, then to Lando, Conover, back to ER.

Have fun !

lofsfire

Since you're going up this weekend don't forget St Germain will be packed!

Sled races going on on Little Saint Germain Lake. The big draw is the Outlaw Gas Sleds and the Bikini runs. The Outlaw sleds will make some runs Friday night and Saturday. The bikini runs are usually around like 1 or 2 in the afternoon on Saturday. You can also pay like $25 for some radar runs down the track yourself.

Our group goes just about every year. It didn't work out for me to go this year but that's fine because my son (12) and I are going for the weekend and we're going to get to try riding somewhere new.

If you never been it's worth checking out for something to do. But just know St Germain gets absolutely packed. So hot spots like Blink Bonnies can have a couple hour wait.

As far as places in Eagle River, I've had good food at Smugglers, I'm not a horseradish person but a couple of guys in my group are and apparently they have tons of horseradish that you have to try.

For breakfast place there's Jen's Dinky Diner or Leif's Cafe. If you have more than two people in the group do not go to Jen's though You may take up the entire place. Plus if you have gear and everything there's not a lot of room. I've stopped in there or the mornings we're leaving just so we don't have to deal with gear.