Eagle River (Keweenaw) Food/Drink?

wiharley02

Just wondering if anyone stops at Eagle River for food and drink when out on the trail? I realize it is a "dead end" trail to get to town, is it normally groomed? I assume from where the trail ends at the edge of town, one would just drive a couple of blocks on the edges of the streets to get to the other side of town? I see there is a place called Fitzgerald's that has winter hours, next to/part of Eagle River Inn. Looks like a very "fine" establishment. Can anyone say if they are snowmobiler friendly? It's nice to try new places and have a different destination sometimes.

clark_w

They are giving it a try for the winter this year, hoping to draw snowmobiles there for both lodging and food, we stayed and ate there this summer when we were up there with our General, great food... We are heading up to da UP this afternoon and will for sure check it out this weekend,hoping to grab a bite there. Not a very big place so should be interesting to see how it goes. I wish them good luck.

CW

dekx

Eagle Harbor Inn is an awesome place, we stopped their numerous times through the winter. Fitzgeralds in Eagle River is now open after 3 for the first winter!