eagle river wi. for 3/5/15 ?

snopro442

could someone please post up if it is worth driving there tomorrow? its my only day for one last ride and I would like an honest opinion if the trails are still good or not, its about a 2.5 hr drive for me, Thanks for any info.

whitedust

could someone please post up if it is worth driving there tomorrow? its my only day for one last ride and I would like an honest opinion if the trails are still good or not, its about a 2.5 hr drive for me, Thanks for any info.

You will be fine for Thursday but change coming next week. 2 degress now high of 10 Thursday. Friday the warm up begins.

x2....ER trails were beat today......ER trails we were on didnt look like they were touched since the weekend ..don't know what the snomo capital of the world is doing??

st g, sugar camp, hodag, and lk tom were very good....you should have good riding till Sat at least...

whitedust

Yep grooming is catch can as always but the trail base is good & as VN said take good with the bad all in a days ride.

legend02

Rode all over Conover yesterday and north side of phelps

In the morning we were the first people on fresh groom trails everywhere

Was done riding by 4 o'clock when we got back and they were still good in conover

Eagle River in town this morning on the way home didn't look bad at all look good in three Lakes east all the way to pelican Lake

dothedoo

Rode from Shawano County to Conover yesterday and back today. Trail conditions were fine, but could have done without the -20 this morning.

Some of the Antigo area trails were by far the best. Cold as **** crossing all those fields though.

JimAndros

Rode Conover to Three Lakes this morning for work. -22 was pretty cold by the time I got there. Trails & lakes were very good. Road crossings still OK. Same thing to report for the afternoon rush hour home. The N/S trail thru ER from Dairy Queen to Holiday is getting thin.
Went out again this evening & did a Conover-Bauer's Dam-Burnt Bridge-corridor 8E and back to Conover on the RR grade from the east. All good. Groomer was out doing west side but really didn't need much grooming.