Eagle River Wisconsin trail conditions?

mikes99ss

I'm thinking about heading over to Eagle River this weekend to watch the races and do a little bit of riding. Does anybody have a trail report?

MKW

My cousin lives up there said there’s only about 6” total on the ground..enough to get out and pack trails but probably not enough to open. We are usually up there all this week but canceled a couple weeks ago..first time we’ll miss the Derby in 10-12 years.
Weather looks not good next week now..talking upper 30’s with chances of rain 🤦‍♂

Heading to Aruba tomorrow..mid 80’s and sunny all week. Better than the -14 I had this morning!

pclark

All of Vilas County including ER has about 6” of sugar snow on the trails. We need some packing snow. The county remains closed and next week doesn’t look good for measurable snow. Sorry for the bad news, I have never seen trails not open by now.

we watched the groomer go by us in Conover last weekend (we had a non refundable AirBnB), maybe 2" fluffy base after the groomer went by us. Its going to take a lot more to ride that

tnehlsen

not a trail open north of Stevens Point as of this weekend as far as I saw on Travelwisconsin. We rode on lakes that we know were 8-10" this past weekend just to fish in northern Wisconsin near Park Falls.