Easyriders Rodeo and Wheels of Thunder

Bradzoo

Few of us went on alittle ride yesterday, stopped in Grass Lake for the Wheels of Thunder event, then headed to Fowlerville for the Easyrider Rodeo, with a small rain shower on the way(ok it down poured for 2 hrs). So we stopped at the Michigan Brewing Company in Weberville for a bite to eat. They are the brewers of Kid Rocks Badazz beer, but I perfer the Superior Stout and waited the rain out, then on to Fowlerville for the festivities. My wife was happy she got to meet Jax (Charlie Hunnam) from Sons of Anarchy while she was standing in line I stood back and people watched, but I can't really post any of those pics here, all in all a very good time. The pics are off my phone so I don't know what size they'll end up.

Attachments

• Jax.jpg
    Jax.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Wheels of Thunder.jpg
    Wheels of Thunder.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Bagit.jpg
    Bagit.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 27

polarisrider1

Nice, we were at the Eaglerider rodeo at Muskegon county fair grounds. We got 2nd place in field games and received a nice plaque. Tons of bike events yesterday all around MI. We got the rain also.

Bradzoo

Congrats, we had entertained the idea of heading over that way, but I had an emergency breakdown at work and had to go in for 4 hours so that kinda took some of the wind out of our sails. I wanted to try and make it to Bikefest on the Grand also but we had to opt for events that were closer to home and with the rain that showed up it was probably for the best.