Epic Early Season Conditions

Sandylake

Loads of powder but a bad base imo.
After this melt coming on and THEN when we get dumped in it should be great.

skitool

Sled is way too loud.

And he rides on private property!!

Zac Lucarz
8.72K subscribers
Today were riding in some property that we didn't know was privately owned! Long story short the cops were called and we had a nice little conversation with them! Action packed video with racing, wheelies and jumps! Hope everyone enjoyed today's video! If you did drop a thumbs up and

frnash

1. “Of course I ain’t no sled jockey” (no surprise there, eh?), but the OP’s video reminds me a bit of this:
(click ) BRUTAL loud exhaust SOUND! (WORLD’S LOUDEST Motorcycle Sound) — Yoot Toob vid, 3 min + 36 sec.

That, and maybe someone gots ta ‘splain to me what’s this with the constant …

Vrooom vroom vrum vrooom vrooooooom vrooom vrum vrum vrooooom vrooom vroom vrum vrooom vrooooooom vrooom vrum vrum vrooooom vrum vrum vrooooom vrooom vroom vrum vrooom vrooooooom vrooom vrum vrum vrooooom vrum vrum vrooooom vrooom vroom vrum vrooom vrooooooom vrooom vrum vrum vrooooom …”
… on a snowmobile?

Itchy trigger finger on the “thrust lever”? What’s the point? I could understand “ WOT”, if/when applicable, or some fixed (or nearly fixed) speed to fit the terrain, but whut’s all that twitchy trigger finger nonsense?

Makes about as much sense to me as constantly flippin’ the trim tab on an aircraft control yoke — which would yield quite a ridiculous flight profile!

And if I was into motorcycles, I’d want a nearly silent “stealth” bike, like some “copsicles” I’ve seen/heard, not the loudest one on the road!

this is ugly …
That too, and who is this guy, (click ) Lee Aubrey “Speed” Riggs, tobacco auctioneer? :indecisiveness:
Wikipedia article quoted here in part:
“… he trained himself to speak at the staggering pace of 469 words per minute, which was thought to be a world record at the time.”