Epic fails pictures wanted.

TODD @ HPS

Hi guys I am creating a video. I still need a name for the video. I’m doing this just for fun. I wanted to do something fun with all the awesome pictures and videos customers have been sending me. What I would like is pictures and videos of epic fails or the best ride ever. I would also like to post them on our face book. So if anyone has a great name or some videos and/or pictures they would like to send me let me know.

Thanks!
Todd
Houghton power sports

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 392

groomerdriver

I'm going to put together a collage of my 25 years (and still counting) of marriage. This falls under the category of EPIC FAIL for sure!

mjkaliszak

I haven't been on the sno -mo boards much the last few years... however I CAN help with this request.....
I have so many pictures that I can't possibly sort them all... I have some backed up on aux drives.
I will start with a few... These are from our last " Op " to the UP... some power lines, swamps, gas line, logging areas...the dark pic is the 2 track beiing yanked out of the field... with our wet sled behind ( not in pic ).. from the powerline swim.... funny thing , the day before we pulled the sled into a business owners garage to make some adjustments ( reduce the transfer, stick it in the corners,,,,, ect ... not knowing the day after we were going off trail ( adjustments needed the other way ) LOL....
The last pic ... is my security detail members here at the " Kave '.... good pic especially since I don't take myself too seriously....

mjkaliszak

Sunsets... ?

I have a group of sun set pics some are very colorful... not to mention the high dollar modded NEW machines.... 16K in this one ....
good sled but I got bored with it....

bonnevier

There's a few epic groomer failures floating around here...along with the early season sleds sunk off a Trail 8 near Bergland