expecting any flakes in the air?

euphoric1

with the below freezing nights and sounds like another abundance of rain coming we needed 3 months ago, anyone expecting to see some snow mixed in Sunday night or Monday morning? headed out to spring green tomorrow morning and they had said chance for rain/snow mix. as much as I love the snow I'm not quite sure I'm ready to see it yet. I guess some ski resorts have opened weeks early out west already, a sign of what's to come for us maybe?

1fujifilm

with the below freezing nights and sounds like another abundance of rain coming we needed 3 months ago, anyone expecting to see some snow mixed in Sunday night or Monday morning? headed out to spring green tomorrow morning and they had said chance for rain/snow mix. as much as I love the snow I'm not quite sure I'm ready to see it yet. I guess some ski resorts have opened weeks early out west already, a sign of what's to come for us maybe?
I didn't see anyone respond yet so I will, had five intense low visibility squalls between Grand Forks, ND and Bemidji, MN between yesterday and today.

Better than 60's I guess.

Bear

pclark

The ground is white here in Manitowish Waters, WI this morning after a few heavy snow squalls. Will melt today as ground is still too warm, supposed to be 50 by weekend, still fishing.

euphoric1

one of my customers was in yesterday and had a picture from his place in the U.P. and his neighbor sent a photo of white ground, and I pulled up the cam network and there it was, but I also heard another warm up coming. I'm sure it will get people in the mood, unfortunately it will panic people and our phone will start ringing "is my snowblower done?" while we are cutting grass again down here again as if we never had 3 months of of drought.

goofy600

3-5” on ground this morning in Watersmeet, of course on the day I have to take a hour ride

buddah2

We've got an inch or 2 here 20 mi south of Munising...saw some cars coming south from town around 9:30-ish and they had WAY more on top...

mrbb

I had snow flakes here last Saturday, but then quickly turned to rain,
calling for some more this Friday if, things stay on path, as predicted by local weatherman that is!
Subject to change LOL