Feb 28 - Houghton County

mezz

We ended up with 3" of fine grainy snow that began at 3:30 p.m. yesterday in the Lake Linden, Hubbell, Tamarack City area. Windy this morning which tapered off leading to sunny blue bird skies & a temp of +37. Beautiful day to be out & about, wish I could, but, I'll take the sunny skies regardless.

Tuck

well that is better than none. hope things last through the weekend for this trip. Still wondering if I should try to change location to the Gogebic area they seem to have the most new snowfall.

mezz

well that is better than none. hope things last through the weekend for this trip. Still wondering if I should try to change location to the Gogebic area they seem to have the most new snowfall.
There is another few inches in the forecast for Thurs, but, I guess it's all in what you are looking for. The weather for the weekend looks to be sunny with bluebird skies. It's all about the destination.

Tuck

March trips are about the location or epic rides, ya just never know. we have had good luck over the years. 3 or 4 years ago we got the itch one evening and left the next am and came on St Patrick's day timeframe and had great riding.