Fellow John Dee-er passed us on I-75 yesterday (Sunday 2/17) - Was it you!?!

russholio

As we were traveling home from the Soo yesterday afternoon, we were passed by a black Chevy with a cap towing a black trailer with a large Think Snow sticker on the back. License plate was FMGSTOY.

Who was it?! We pulled up along side so we could tell the make of truck and then backed off behind you again. We were driving a gray GMC with a red Snowcoach in the bed and towing a black Sledshed trailer.

We'd love to know which fellow John Dee.com member we saw!

:) Russholio and Mrs Russholio

whitedust

Who knows? Rider on a Doo XP today wanted to high 5 me on a Eagle River tight twisty so we slapped 5 going E/W on 10 around Anvil Lake. Who was it?... never going to know.lol :)

fredster

Hey guys! That was the wifey and me (Fredster)! Wondering why you came up alongside and then backed off again...kinda freaked me out I must admit! Was hoping I hadn't done something stupid or had something going on with the trailer! Yep we were heading home after 3 days of riding in the Seney area, made it west to Miner's Castle, north to Grand Marais and east to the falls, plus plenty of off trail riding! Great riding! Previous weekend had been up there with my son for 2 days and same results - great riding!

Next time just roll down the window and yell "Think Snow" and I'll figure it out! :)

Fredster

russholio

:) Fredster and wife - We were in the Soo for the weekend at the MSA Ride-In. We rode Drummond Island on Friday. Saturday was a group ride and we rode from the Soo to Hulbert to have lunch at Shirley's and watch the deer. We had our 3 yr old granddaughter with us.

Fun to know who it was! :)
Lorna

fredster

Haven't been to Drummond in quite a while but would love to go back, the views are awesome! Love the view at Shirley's too, so many deer. Hope your granddaughter had a great time!

russholio

Best snow we've seen/ridden on Drummond in at least 3 or 4 years! I'd say Addy's experiences with snowmobiling are all positive and she loves it! 0215131543.jpg 0215131323.jpg 0215131144a.jpg

Chicago Boy

That's pretty cool guys. I have a JD story of my own ,last October I moved my shop to a new place i had to meet the new landlord and when I walked in to his shop
He was posting on JD lol small world

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Russ, How are you like'n the New Doo, enough Horseys to pull that cutter? Seems to fit you well, have fun!

Gary

russholio

Lovin' it, Gary. I liked my old Rev a lot, but I like this better. Definitely more comfortable to my knees. And yeah, plenty enough power for me. I'm not a speed guy or a hot rodder so it suits me just fine. It's actually my wife pulling the coach, we thought it would be better that way since I always lead and we'd rather not have the granddaughter out front. Wife has the same sled though. Other than slightly worse fuel economy, I don't think that 1200 really knows the coach is back there!