Finally did it!

cuzzinolaf

I loved my ATV but after riding with some fellows that owned RZRs and such; I went out and picked myself up a 2012 RZR S yesterday. I'm really looking forward to this summer and getting out in the UP to do some riding.

Attachments

• rzr.jpg
    rzr.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 124
D

Deleted member 10829

Sweet looking ride! Those sure look like fun and I get more interested as we have winters like this. No special weather needed to ride those, just go, rain or shine! Why not a Cat? :) Will it be a Pro RMK next? Just having fun with ya! Congrats! I'm jealous.

cuzzinolaf

Sweet looking ride! Those sure look like fun and I get more interested as we have winters like this. No special weather needed to ride those, just go, rain or shine! Why not a Cat? :) Will it be a Pro RMK next? Just having fun with ya! Congrats! I'm jealous.

The Wildcat is nice but so expensive. I got a smoking deal on this and just couldn't pass it up with 635 miles and like new condition. No Pro RMK next, the old iron M8 is sticking around for a while.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet!

Now all it needs is a turbo and snorkel kit and your are ready to rock.

I'll sure to let you know when the spring ride this season! You and Nick can have a throwdown.

-John

mezz

Nice! You will enjoy it! I just need to find the time to ride mine (11 AC HDX700).-Mezz

frosty

You pulled the Trigger! Good for you and the misses! That is a sweet looking machine! Now I'm really jealous!

PIC359

Nice ride .We got a RZR4 in the spring and love it its great seeing the up in the summer,seeing we dont
seem to have to much of a winter any more.Do post when you have a spring ride john would love to
join,and i almost needed a snorkel this year but need to keep stock for warrenty,will be more carefull.

Gary 4 wheel bro 043.jpg