Finally!!!

Wow, we finally got out riding today in the northwoods of WI. We rode from Woodruff, up to Hurley. Then, down to Lac du Flambeau and back to Woodruff! Put on about 135 miles and all in all the trails were in pretty good shape. I would say thank you to all the clubs who had the groomers out. You guys are doing great things with the small amount of snow that is up there. We really had a fun day-it was so damn good to finally get out and ride! I feel better now, but we really need another foot or more of snow.

L

lenny

you may just get that in a few more days, check out JD's graphics!

cobalt_502

Hey Lenny, we were up last weekend at Pat's and were looking for you? We are coming back up again the 31st and staying at Peppermill again, we will look for you! We met you last year at Pat's, big group of Yamaha's from Wisconsin, we were test riding the 13 Nytro's Pat had.

L

lenny

I don't see it in the graphics Lenny. You get special ones direct from John? Lol bud...

it's there, scroll down on the graphics page, oh wait, maybe that was my special tailored forecast,,,lol

Hey Lenny, we were up last weekend at Pat's and were looking for you? We are coming back up again the 31st and staying at Peppermill again, we will look for you! We met you last year at Pat's, big group of Yamaha's from Wisconsin, we were test riding the 13 Nytro's Pat had.

I meet so many people these days I cannot keep everybody straight in me noggin, I'll be around if not out riding, I do have 3 friends coming up and gonna tear up some loose freshies. I believe there will be some freshies falling soon