Fire at the Bergland Bay Bar?

groomerdriver

Cut and pasted from the BBB website:

OK where the **** do I begin. We had an episode last night at the bar. Smoke started coming out from under the crawl space. And it continued to get worse, they sent me for a garden hose, and by the time I got back the bar was cleared out and 3 fire trucks were in the street. And the smoke was even worse. Or worser, but that probably is not a real word. Gotta have a sense of humor folks, **** happens but don’t get emotional, as a good friend used to say. Thanks to Bergland, Gogebic and white Pine fire departments for responding and helping find the problem. They determined it was the heat tape that started the whole mess. I apologize to the Cancer Crew that was riding tonight, and everyone else that we had to turn away. But what the ****, let the other bars get a little of the business for a change LOL. (I’ll pay for that one) Thanks everyone for your help, and understanding, and congrats to all the guys and gal riding for Snowballcancer.org

I got a mess to take care of in the morning, but come **** or high water, we’ll be open……….

slimcake

I was on the V500 ride and we were supposed to stop there and get something to eat. 19 of us. Very hungry. Disappointed to see they were closed but happy it was not major. Man I really wanted a beef. 17 hrs is a long day...

catalac

Might be smoked beef sandwiches now. Ha
Just kidding. Im glad it was just some smoke and no real damage.