First Donation Made: Hetteen Hoist & Derrick Gear Benefits Veteran's Snowmobile Ride

First Donation Made: Hetteen Hoist & Derrick Gear Benefits Veteran's Snowmobile Ride

***A donation of $100 was sent on April 20, 2015 to the 2016 MNUSA Veteran's Appreciation Ride, representing all of the profits from this effort plus an additional contribution from GrowthPointMarketing.com. Thanks to our customers who bought these shirts and hats to support our Veterans!***

The online store will stay up year-around to continue raising $ for the Veteran's Ride. Might be a Father's Day gift idea...

These products are produced and shipped by Zazzle.com, and my account is credited with a small commission for each sale. This commission report is available by e-mailing me at JGehring@GrowthPointMarketing.com.

Thank you.
John
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All profits from the sale of these shirts will be donated to the MN United Snowmobilers Assn. Annual Veterans Appreciation Snowmobile Ride.* I also shipped a shirt to John Dee for the 2015 Ride In as a door/raffle prize.

As most of you know, HETTEEN HOIST AND DERRICK CO. produced the first production snowmobile, and founder Edgar Hetteen is also the founder of Polaris and Arctic Cat. We thought it would be fitting to bring back the name of this historic company, and use it to raise money to support the sport of snowmobiling.

Give a nod to the guys who started it all by sporting this t-shirt.

Great gift for any snowmobiler and vintage or antique snowmobile enthusiast!

Order at www.GrowthPointMarketing.com

If you want to see this design on another item, let me know and I will add it to the store.
e-mail: JGehring@GrowthPointMarketing.com

For more information on the MNUSA Veteran's Snowmobile Ride:
www.mnsnowmobiler.org/index.php?pageid=576