First ride of Dec. 09.

cmharcou

Hey it was just a few laps around the house, but I was able to get my new Yamaha out of the garage!

Attachments

• 100_3518.jpg
    100_3518.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 270

homer2210

That's great, I know my 3 yr old son is real excited to ride, that's all he talks about. 3 weeks ago we had our first frost and he woke up in the morning to see it and thought it was snow. he immediately starting screaming "I'm going snowmobiling, yay." He usually rides on mine with me, but I bought him a used mini z for xmas, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets it.

yooper

That's great, I know my 3 yr old son is real excited to ride, that's all he talks about. 3 weeks ago we had our first frost and he woke up in the morning to see it and thought it was snow. he immediately starting screaming "I'm going snowmobiling, yay." He usually rides on mine with me, but I bought him a used mini z for xmas, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets it.

Now that is a picture I would love to see. If possible please post it after Christmas :)

cmharcou

Yeah I would like to see that grin from ear to ear, and its something he will never forget the rest of his life! His first new sled!