Fishtales, Marinisco MI.

catspaz8

Is Fishtales on Lake Gogibic in Mrinisco not yet open for the season? There phone number does not ring through.

ss440

I know it’s been for sale for a long time, I heard it was on verge of going out of business. Locals don’t seem to support it. My cousin has a place on the lake, I stay at his place a lot. Maybe their on FB.

Outlaw-Racing

Its tough to stay in business when you're not open. We use to stop there quite often years ago. Hopefully it will not close up like so many places have over the years.

maybe tom will buy it and the party will start again..since the skank ran his old joint into the ground..

We used to love BBB too when Tom had it. We went there last winter, the owner lady was drunk and yelling at everyone. She was telling customers "we don't need your business" so we left. Unfortunately we won't be back until there is a new owner. Used to love that place!

wisco-mb

Anyone know if Trail #1(east side of Gogebic) will be shut down again for logging this year? It seems like last couple years it's been shut down.

slimcake

Ya I havent been to BBB since Tom and more importantly Becker sold it. Even avoid Bergland all together now... To bad.

D

Deleted member 10829

Ya I havent been to BBB since Tom and more importantly Becker sold it. Even avoid Bergland all together now... To bad.

You are missing the best food up there, JW's BBQ and Bar is the best I've found in the Western UP.

bonnevier

Anyone know if Trail #1(east side of Gogebic) will be shut down again for logging this year? It seems like last couple years it's been shut down.

Yes it will be open. A facebook post from Gogebic Lodge noted that they will be going out this week to sign and brush the new trail / re-route from a few years back.

I have not been there in a long time, however the last time I was there the lady that owned it had to come back from Florida because her staff had all quit. After a few minute conversion I had a much better understanding why.
I spoke with the new owner at the snow show in Milwaukee a few years back he seemed very nice.