Flaggstaff Arizonia to get 4-7 feet

g_eich

I saw at lunch today that they are to get 4- 7 feet of snow. Why can't that come to Northern Mi and the UP? Guess we could go there and ride

nhra1000

Im in lets roll! Take the Harley and ride in Phoenix one day and then take the sled and off to Flagstaff the next day! When we leaving?

Harvest, where do you live in Shorewood? Lived there for many years right near the river.

g_eich

Sounds good to me, who's driving? Can meet at my house and leave from here. I'll be ready in 20 minutes.

scott_l

My sister lives just outside of Phoenix and she said Flagstaff has received 9.5 feet so far from this storm with more on the way the next couple days! They have declared a state of emergency for the county! Have not been able to find to many pictures yet!

blvette

I think I speak for everyone please we need pictures, I am not sure if I have seen that much snow at one time

frnash

I think they said we can stay at FRNASH house if you want. He lives around there and is always on this site.

to frnash we will go....
Sorry, I've been busy sandbagging the house. The next chore is finishing the ark.
We're supposed to get more than a year's ration of rain in about 72 hours in Phoenix.
I've already lived through three 100 year floods in the 40 years I've been here. I don't really want to deal with another one!

Oh joy, in addition to the Flood Warning, Flash Flood Watch, Flash Flood Warning, and High Wind warning, now it's a Tornado Watch until 10PM for:

MARICOPA AND PINAL COUNTIES

THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF APACHE JUNCTION, CASA GRANDE, ELOY, FLORENCE, GILA BEND, GLENDALE, MESA, PEORIA, PHOENIX AND WICKENBURG.

It's times like this when I really wonder why I'm selling my house in Chassell, MI! {weak smile}

scott_l

I think I speak for everyone please we need pictures, I am not sure if I have seen that much snow at one time

This is a picture from one of the links that frnash provided.....will have to find better ones tomorrow that show more snow. And us in MN are just hopping that this rain that we are supposed to get on Sat. turns to snow. God darn mother nature has things all messed up this winter! Wish you and that family the best frnash!

Attachments

• keg.jpg
    keg.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 86

doospunk

That would be insane! Can you imagine what 7 feet of fresh POW would look like? Can't even imagine the best of the best trying to ride that.

scott_l

this is the caption that is supposed to go with the above picture.

Phillip Scavo (left), 21, and John Olson, 23, pull a keg of Pabst Blue Ribbon to their home in Flagstaff on Thursday.

freezinbevr

This is a picture from one of the links that frnash provided.....will have to find better ones tomorrow that show more snow. And us in MN are just hopping that this rain that we are supposed to get on Sat. turns to snow. God darn mother nature has things all messed up this winter! Wish you and that family the best frnash!

You beat me to that one! Arizona trail groomer?

tomxc700

The next time there is a blizzard calling I think Nash should stay away from the post. The Blizzard got misdirected by a few hundred miles, and he didn't even say it.

"Heikki Lunta", literal translation: "Hank Snow" (or "Henry Snow").

Last edited: