Flatland Sled Junkies New Video

Your all prolly like who the heck are the Flatland Sled Junkies, so we are from Iowa and we're trying to get our names out there by making some videos and putting them on youtube. So my name is Alex Kirschbaum and i'm 15 i have the all black rev renegade..let us know what u think.

550supersport

u guys r alright. i did the same thing as the guy at the end when he flew off up in michigan. almost killed my cuz. but i like doin the same type of stuff.

550supersport

correction. i did the same thing as the guy at the end accept i was up in michigan. just to clear things up bec that was kinda confusing for me even

Thanks Brian! Watch for one more video cause we're takin another trip first week of march, if the snow holds up.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> sure as heck ain't at home

snake73

I here that 61 degrees in N. IL Mon Ill be up in the Twin lakes area this weekend and the 28th of Feb. . Dont worry think from what everyones is saying things are turning around

Ill be lookin for the vid

jdskidoo

Good to see that we are getting some comments! Yeah the warm weather really sucks here in Iowa. Cant wait to go up in the UP 1st week of March!