Florence County, WI - 1/4

packerlandrider

Just drove past or along numerous trails in Florence County, WI and below is a summation of what things looked like. Only thing not represented is dense conifer areas still looked a little thin. Winter Weather Advisory currently in place for 3-6 inches in the next 24 hours or so.

Edit: well, I tried guys. Getting errors saying the photos I took with my phone are too big. :( If I have time later I'll try again. Regardless, trails looked good.

Attachments

• F5_resize.png
    F5_resize.png
    364.6 KB · Views: 46
  • C6_west.png
    C6_west.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 6A_powerline.jpg
    6A_powerline.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 41
  • RR_grade_towards_MI.jpg
    RR_grade_towards_MI.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

lt250rfd

Just drove past or along numerous trails in Florence County, WI and below is a summation of what things looked like. Only thing not represented is dense conifer areas still looked a little thin. Winter Weather Advisory currently in place for 3-6 inches in the next 24 hours or so.

Edit: well, I tried guys. Getting errors saying the photos I took with my phone are too big. :( If I have time later I'll try again. Regardless, trails looked good.
Thanks for the info

whitedust

:) I need to pick it up once I get there, but yes! It's been at the dealer for almost 3 weeks now.
I heard some guy came into dealer and paid double for your Mach since it had all the accessories installed and good to go. Tough year dealers have to make a profit somehow!!!🤣Oh well you still have your trusty Apex to ride. 😎

packerlandrider

Photos added to the original post. I try not to be one to complain, but that was way more work than should be required for getting photos on the Internet in the year 2022...