FR Nash

bill_l

Don't know if this has already been discussed, It appears from what I read on Pasty.com that Frank Nash has passed on 8/22/2022. I know he loved the Copper Country and enjoyed keeping the conversation grammer correct for all guests on this discussion board in a tongue in cheek way--trying to not offend anyone.
He will be missed.
On anothr note, another longtime blogger in the Keweenaw-- Sharon Smith passed 11/07 2022. Her blog,-- A view from the Field-- was known to many familar with the Copper Country.

If you were familar with either of these people spend a moment to think about something they said that made you smile (Or share it here on the discussion board). We all need to do that more often.

pclark

Frnash always made me check my grammer or is it grammar?

Hate to see anyone check out, RIP!

goofy600

RIP FRNASH I truly loved how many people would get butt hurt when he would correct them, some people just take life to serious and Nash to me always lightened it up with his posts.

mezz

I've been wondering what happened to him. In fact, sent him a PM not too long back. Thank you for that bill l, frnash was a special guy & will be missed. RIP Frank.

snobuilder

Who will replace such individuals that spanned the time period from low tech to high tech yet insisted on proper grammar be used and he did it in a friendly way. I hope he gets all of the likes he deserves.

skiroule

Who will replace such individuals that spanned the time period from low tech to high tech yet insisted on proper grammar be used and he did it in a friendly way. I hope he gets all of the likes he deserves.
Well Said

I was wondering myself, as it wasn’t like Mr. Nash to be away for such a long period of time. This is sad to hear and a real loss. It was kind of an honor to be “Nash’ed” and he dinged me pretty good a couple of times. I miss his razor-sharp barbs.