Full Moon Over Lambeau

catalac

wouldn't it be nice to see brett leave wi. as a winner sunday night? you know you packer fans still love him.
ps. congrats to the badgers on beating my hawks. that fake punt did us in.

No, it wouldn't be nice to see Favre leave Lambeau with one last win. A huge loss would be more to Packers fans' liking! Plus, it would be so cool to see the old goat get sacked about ten times in the first half. As for Moss, whatever. He still can't possibly know all the ways the west coast offense works, since he's never been in it before. Plus, if Old Goat Boy is out of the game, who's going to throw the ball to him- Jackson?? I am doubting my Packers today just because of all the damn injuries to our team. However, I have faith that they will find a way to win tonight. We will see. There will probably be a lack of productivity at workplaces all over WI and MN tomorrow!!

Firecatguy

Skol Vikes...................

19.jpg

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ya, this could be ugly. Half the Packers are on crutches and Ol' Goat Boy or whatever we're calling him now would like nothing better than to win another at Lambeau.

Just as long as he's not TEXTING my wife, I don't care what they call him. Go Packers!

ubee

Bretts probably going to play his last game in Lambeau and go out 3-0 against the 3 stooges ! hope they show all the signs in the sellout crowd ! Go Brett !!

Attachments

• 121598.jpg
    121598.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 6

Firecatguy

well come on guys lets not go so far as calling him a joke....from my count if the touchdown that you did not have would been called we would won!!!!!!or maybe AP touchdown THAT WAS GOOD we would won!!!so from all accounts we would had that game by 14.......so to say it was a joke!!!!!!

Marty P

Ref's from Green Bay

It was apparent that the ref's from last night game were from Green Bay (at least in spirit). Kind of like the Pittsburg ref job from earlier in the day, although they (ref's) actually were from Pittsburg. Holy Wah!
NFL - Not For Long, if they keep making calls like those.

upbarleyboy

Was at the game last night. The atmosphere was electric (had a playoff atmosphere), and there were a boatload of Viking fans.

Of all the NFL games I've been to, this one was probably the best from an excitement standpoint. Both quarterbacks pretty much stunk the place up-Favre was vintage Favre interceptions), and Rodgers wasn't even close on a number of passes. All in all, it was a great game to be at. Had some Viking fans around us that were alot of fun. A ton of ribbing back and forth miuch like the game played out, but it was al in the spirit of the game. I'm glad I got to see Favre's last visit to Lambeau as a player, and as much as I respect his toughness and what he has done for the Packers over the years, I'm really glad he hobbled out on the losing end.

dcsnomo

It was apparent that the ref's from last night game were from Green Bay (at least in spirit). Kind of like the Pittsburg ref job from earlier in the day, although they (ref's) actually were from Pittsburg. Holy Wah!
NFL - Not For Long, if they keep making calls like those.

Attachments

• jd1.jpg
    jd1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 49

dcsnomo

well come on guys lets not go so far as calling him a joke....from my count if the touchdown that you did not have would been called we would won!!!!!!or maybe AP touchdown THAT WAS GOOD we would won!!!so from all accounts we would had that game by 14.......so to say it was a joke!!!!!!

Yeah, and if it rained $100 bills we'd all be rich!

toolmaker

After last night, these should be big sellers. Took a picture of this shirt after the Bills game a month ago.

"GO PACK GO"

Attachments

• DSC00288.jpg
    DSC00288.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 85